This contest is open for all couples from the United States Military Academy at West Point where one of the parties is currently a cadet. Have you dreamed about photos at Trophy Point with the vast Hudson River and gorgeous sky as your backdrop? Maybe the privacy and romance of Flirty Walk is where your crush is? How about engagement photos walking arm in arm with your love along the legendary granite of West Point, one of America’s oldest and most treasured institutions? Are you part of the legendary 2% club? Here is your chance to WIN an engagement portrait session!
The winner will receive:
- An one hour portrait session at two locations of your choice but both must be at West Point ( Trophy Point, South Dock, Lusk Reservoir, Flirty Walk, Beat Navy Tunnel, etc…)
- Carefully edited online gallery with minimum of 50 images
- In- person reveal session
- Digital files for personal use available after in-person reveal session via digital download
What do you need to do?
- Show Us Your Love! Simply share a photo of you and your love on your Instagram and Facebook with the following TWO hashtags:
#westpointlovestory and #dawnselaphotography. This is very important because that is how the entries are made and winners will be selected from those images with the corresponding hashtags!
- In your caption, share a little about yourselves! You could tell us how long you have been together, where you met, your first date, your proposal story, WHY you would like your engagement photos at West Point, when and where are you planning your wedding, where are you dream of having your photos taken at West Point….make it your own, make it fun and share the love! West Point relationships are quite unique and to remain together all four years is quite an accomplishment! Tell us about it!
- Like and share Dawn Sela Photography on your Facebook. Follow Dawn Sela Photography on Instagram
One of the two engaged parties must be a current cadet at USMA. Prize has no cash value and is not substitutable nor transferable. If your appointment is missed it can not be rescheduled. Minimum of 48 hours notice is required to reschedule. If it is cloudy, session proceeds…only actual rain will cause a reschedule. Winner must confirm receipt within 48 hours or another winner will be notified. Session must be completed by 9/30/17 and is subject to availability. By entering this contest, you agree to allow Dawn Sela Photography to use your images from the winning session on our website, social media and printed material and understand that all image copyright remains with Dawn Sela Photography. No images may be used by the winning recipient for other contest entries, commercial use or the like. Any time images are posted, image reference to Dawn Sela Photography, #dawnselaphotography, must be given in the caption. If the winner forfeits the prize, no compensation will be given. Winning couple must be currently engaged at time of contest entry. A signed copyright release by both parties is required prior to session.
Contest will run from July 8th through July 22nd, 2017 and winner will be announced by July 24th. Session must be scheduled and completed by September 30, 2017.